Shop Inflatable Paddle Boards
- Lowest Price Of The Year. Best Time to Buy Roc's premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight boards on the market using the same materials as boards costing twice as much. All boards come complete with everything you need to get out and enjoy the water right away
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for riders of all skill levels. These kits can be used in the ocean, freshwater lakes, and rivers. Our board is an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 33” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 350 pounds. Pets love them too
- Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, removable fin, coil safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything
- We stand by the quality of our board and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Supported by the best USA Based Customer Service in the industry, you can trust Roc as the leader in quality and fun.
- Stand Up Paddle Board with Improved Design - Whether you're a paddle board enthusiast or a newbie, this Fitwave inflatable paddle board for adults is all you need! Made of high-quality materials, it's safe and easy to maneuver. From the upgraded premium grade inflation valve to the improved deck pad to the bungee ties, our new and improved design makes every stand up paddle board activity a more enjoyable experience you'll look forward to every time!
- Improved Stability and Maneuverability - This inflatable standup paddle board includes triple bottom panel fins, a wider design, and a nonslip EVA deck pad that allow for better stability and make it easier to steer. The newly designed deck pad provides more traction and comfort for paddling, sitting and kneeling. Perfect for water sports activities such as fishing, paddling, and yoga, this 10-feet SUP board is able to support up to 242 lbs.
- Essential Accessories Included - Get all the gear you need in one purchase! This stand up paddleboard (inflatable) includes an adjustable-length aluminum paddle, a coiled ankle leash, a waterproof phone case, a paddle pump for quick inflation, an emergency repair kit, a roomy storage bag, and much more! (IMPORTANT: Always use the valve tightening tool to securely tighten the air valve after inflating to avoid air leakage.)
- Light and Easy to Carry - Looking for the most adventure-friendly paddle board? Our paddleboards are designed wider and lighter, with anti-air leaking feature, making it easy to store, use, and carry anywhere you want to go. Whether you're planning a weekend of water sports, or you simply want to hit the nearest body of water on a whim, this Fitwave paddle board is your convenient companion! At only 19lbs light, this paddle board is the perfect gift for adventure seekers, as well as beginners!
- Customer Service - A forward-thinking fitness brand, Fitwave is focused on providing you with the tools you need that support your wellness journey and fitness goals. To make the most out of your purchase, always make sure to read the instructions provided before use. If you have any questions or problems with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will gladly assis you.
- №1 Superior Material and Maneuverability - Made of high quality PVC Material, lightweight and high-intensity. We use the toughest drop stitch materials in the industry. High-intensity layer specifically manufactured for superior air holding.
- №2 Inflatable and Portable - Easy inflates and deflates for only 5 minutes. With a simple roll, you can take it wherever you want to go, whether it’s a lake or sea, throw it into your truck, and take it to play.
- №3 Non-slip Top Deck - Unique Non-slip pattern provides nice performance for beginners. Runwave Foot Leash makes it safe to surf and avoids the lost of you paddle board.
- №4 Wide SUP Design - Run wave stand up paddling board is 11' long and provides 33'' of deck width for improving stability and balance while standing.
- №5 Complete SUP accessories - Every Runwave paddle board comes with a backpack, foot leash, high pressure pump, three fins, paddle, repair accessories kit and instruction.
- Upgraded wide SUP design for better balance: measuring 10’6 feet long & 32 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze. Construction Materials-Drop Stitch, Reinforced Engineered PVC
- Soft, stable & anti slip top deck: perfect for beginners, We've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no slip Soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur. They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- Best paddling manoeuvrability: outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling The stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- All in 1 blow up Paddle board kit: complete with all must have Paddle board Accessories, Our SUP Paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves includes 10'6 board, Coiled ankle cuff Safety leash, upgraded aluminium paddle, patch repair accessory kit,
- 🏄【BLOG HELPER SPORT CAMERA MOUNT】 Want to share your life and become an online celebrity like other bloggers? Want to record your happy time with your friends on water? Still take pictures with the cell phone in your hand? We add a Sport camera bracket mount on inflatable stand up paddle board, where you can install your sport camera on the paddle board directly. This updated design belong exclusively to DAMA. Start to record your fun time on water!
- 🏄【EXTRA STEEL D RINGS EXTRA FUN】 10 minutes to inflate and 5 minutes to deflate, this inflatable paddle board is very convenient to set up. In addition to the grip handle, the unique extra steel D rings on the paddle board bring extra convenience to carry. You can also use these rings to connect your sup board with your friend’s, and enjoy the traveling together. A kayak seat can also be installed on the paddle board with these rings. This is another exclusive design for DAMA.
- 🏄【FULL ACCESSORIES PLUS WATERPROOF BAG】 It comes with everything you need to start paddling : the 10.6 inflatable paddle board, Sport camera bracket mount on the sup board, 3-piece length adjustable floating paddle, hand pump which has air pressure gauge, safety ankle leash, repair kit, removable fin, 5L waterproof bag for essentials such as keys and food, transparent waterproof cell phone bag, a large comfortable backpack to hold everything.
- 🏄【COMPLETE ACCESSORIES】 Height-adjustable paddles, dual hand pumps, Leash, repairing kits, WATERPROOF BAG helps the storage of something important when outside alone and sometimes can work as life jacket briefly, SUP BOARD CARRIER helps the shipping of the board to the sea, Spring rope on the board can also help to storage paddle and bag, waterproof handphone bag , comfortable and convenient full set of elite bags, easy to carry and labor saving, hard fin that will not drop.
- 🏄【CUSTOMER AS GOD SERVICE】 This DAMA inflatable stand up paddle board is an all-around multifunctional board, with a weight capacity of 330 lbs, it is suitable for Yoga, Fishing, Surfing or carrying kids and pets together in both fresh and salt water. As a manufacturer, we stand by the quality of our stand up paddle boards and treat every customer as god, and we are glad to provide a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Time will tell how perfect DAMA is in quality and fun!
- EXTRA WIDE AND LONGER DESIGN FOR BETTER BALANCE Premium inflatable paddle board with non-slip EVA deck pad is made of high quality material that can able to withstand high pressure.33 inches width board provided great stability.
- ULTRA LIGHT PADDLE BOARD THAT MADE YOU EASY TO CARRY Three detachable bottom fins help improve overall speed and handling.Inflatable stand up paddle board can be used in exploring,touring,fishing,yoga.Also suitable in the ocean,fresh water lakes,and rivers.
- FAST INFLATION We provide DOUBLE ACTION HAND PUMP which can inflate and deflate quickly.The height-adjustable aluminum paddle(65-82 inches)is suitable for most people.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING adjustable aluminum paddle,safety leash,hand pump,waterproof bag,upgraded backpack,three removable fins and repair kit.
- BOARD DIMENSION 11ft length,33 inches width and 6 inches thickness,achieved amazing balance ability.Weight limit up to 330 lbs.We also offer 12 months parts WARRANTY and TELEPHONE service to secure customer experience
- awesafe paddle boards premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material, built in ultra-light Drop-stitch core for higher compressive and resile. Soft non-slip EVA form deck pad for greatly improving stability while standing. We provide the most durable lightweight board on the market, using the same materials as boards costing twice as much.
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for people of all skill level. awesafe paddle boards are an industry-leading weight of only 17.2 pounds—that’s 22% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long, 32” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 320 pounds. awesafe SUP can be used in the ocean, fresh water lakes, and rivers. Ideal for Yoga, fishing, touring, snorkeling, or recreational paddling.
- awesafe inflatable stand up paddle board provide you everything you need to paddle boarding trip: Foldable & inflatable paddle board, detachable fin, adjustable premium alloy paddle, safety leash, manual air pump, waterproof bag for essentials (such as cellphone, keys, and wallet), comfortable backpack which can storage the board and all of its accessories.
- 100% full confidence in the quality of our inflatable SUP: we are glad to provide 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty and 7*24 hours online customer service. For any quality problem in 1 year, only replace new board for customer at no additional cost, no need repair. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us.
- [WIDE SUP DESIGN] – The Tower Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is 10’4” long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.
- [SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY] – The large single bottom fin helps improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- [MILITARY GRADE MATERIAL] – 6” Thick Military-Grade PVC material and Drop-Stitch construction provides extreme durability. Never worry again about dings and board cracks.
- [NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK & QUALITY] – Great for beginners, as well as experts! People of all skill levels will appreciate our design which reduces the likelihood of accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all!
- [INFLATABLE & PORTABLE] – Take your paddleboard with you wherever you go! It quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, making it ideal for the lake, river or ocean.
The world of Stand Up Paddleboarding was transformed by the development of the inflatable paddle board. Until that time, the sport had actually mainly been the maintain of big wave riders who utilized hardboards as a means of moving themselves onto waves. These difficult boards utilized existing production processes from other sports such as browsing, windsurfing, and kayaking and utilized a variety of building and constructions, mostly based around a foam core enclosed by laminates of fiberglass, carbon, or perhaps thin laminates of wood.
Whilst these boards proved effective for use in the waves in addition to for racing, the intrinsic fragility and troublesome nature made them impractical for the huge majority of prospective paddlers. And whilst these hardboards still have a place in the elite/professional side of SUP for paddlers searching for limited distinctions in racing or waves, the efficiency margin has actually been lowered to nearly absolutely nothing by developments, materials, and remarkable style at the premium end of the inflatable paddleboard market.
The advancement of inflatable paddle boards, which Red Paddle Co was at the forefront of in 2008, was responsible for the worldwide adoption of SUP. This brand-new type of board was much easier to transfer and save, enabled access to new waterways, and offered far higher durability than their harder equivalents. Today, the growth in appeal of stand paddling boarding programs has no signs of stopping and this combined with the continuous development and advancement from businesses like Paddle Sesh has actually helped develop the paddle board market we see today.
A quick Google of “Inflatable paddle boards” reveals a mass of different boards in all manner of size, design, and colors. Can there really be that much difference between board X and board Y? To assist understand this, let’s start with a delve into what in fact goes into making an inflatable paddle board.
Put simply, the big differences in price throughout the marketplace today are due in big part to the construction processes and products utilized in the creation of a board. And these differences are not purely for factors of efficiency. The quality and sturdiness of construction are, obviously, essential when you think about the significance of security of the paddler when out on the water. What are these differences?
Early days of inflatable boards, a material was embraced that has given ended up being called “Drop Stitch”. Basically, this describes the material which forms the bottom and top skin of the board which is connected by threads. This offers the board its structure, stiffness, and shape.
Drop stitch comes in different forms and, generally speaking, less expensive boards (although likewise some so-called “premium” boards) use this to create something called a ‘single layer’ or ‘combination’ board. These have an extremely thin PVC finishing which is a comparable thickness to a deflated balloon, and which is topped the woven drop stitch material to make it airtight. The resulting board is often bendy, undependable, and does not deliver a very good paddling performance. An excellent telltale sign of whether a board is made using this is if the board has an optimum PSI of 15psi or less displayed on it. This is not due to the fact that it works remarkably at that pressure, but because they aren’t developed to last under pressure. Inflate it to more than that and you’re going to have problems down the line. As a guide, a minimum of 15psi ought to be used to provide excellent performance however preferably your board should be able to be pumped to 18-22psi to deliver unbeatable efficiency.
An evolution of these “single” layer building and construction can be found in the type of “double layer” drop stitch. This involved the doubling up (surprise!) of the PVC layer to enhance the board and make it stiffer. Whilst it did attain this, it came at the expenditure of weight as undoubtedly these boards were much heavier and they were also more prone to cosmetic acnes. Particular producers sometimes attempt to prevent such acnes by adding strips (in some cases called stringers) around the edge of the board, rather than double coating the whole board.
Whether the board is single or double-layered, fundamentally the drop stitch product stops working to provide a level of stiffness and quality required to produce an inflatable paddle board that will give you an authentic and satisfying paddling experience. Fixing these boards when they fail can be both wasteful and potentially unsafe if the structure of the board has been jeopardized.
By far the most common and popular type of board. Easy and flexible to use, these boards are perfect for newbies and more experienced paddlers alike. These boards are usually between 9 and 11ft long and are designed to provide all-around efficiency in a wide variety of conditions.
TOURING PADDLE BOARDS
Created to be utilized for longer trips, these boards can be loaded up with gear, such as camping equipment. Their longer waterline makes them terrific high-speed cruisers whilst runner fins improve tracking and lower lateral drift in side winds. Perfect for the more experienced paddler or those aiming to take their paddling to the next level.
MULTI-PERSON PADDLE BOARDS
The biggest of these types of boards can bring approximately 8 individuals, so they need to be super stiff, wide, and stable for all the family to delight in. At the smaller sized end of the category, tandem paddleboards make it possible for two paddlers to share the work whilst its added length offers plenty of space for travelers, picnics, camping packages,s and more.
RACING PADDLE BOARDS
Racing on a paddle board is a great deal of enjoyment! And in order to win, you’ll need among these expert boards that are long (12ft+), super-stiff, and narrow. The Red Paddle Co Elite range uses trademarked proprietary stiffening systems such as the Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) and Forward Flex Control (FFC) to minimize flex and provided unrivaled stiffness. They are much narrower than the touring and all-around SUPS to reduce drag and surface resistance permitting you to cut through the water more efficiently and provide maximum speed.
BROWSE PADDLE BOARDS
Having the ability to paddle onto a wave makes them a lot easier to capture! And these boards are developed to do simply that. They need to be incredibly durable and super-stiff and are much shorter than overall boards. Their narrower tails increase maneuverability in the waves whilst they should be no thicker than 3.9 inches to provide the rider with a lower center of gravity making the board more responsive and steady.
YOGA PADDLE BOARDS
These boards are large, steady, and ideally have a full-length deck pad to produce the best platform for SUP Yoga. They are often a little thicker than an overall board to provide increased tightness for more intricate movements and to keep you dry and high when practicing those all-important flooring (deckpad) stretches. To provide you complete flexibility the bring manages should be put to the edges/rails of the board however the paddling experience ought to be the same as a large overall so make sure to inspect how it paddles too
JUNIOR PADDLE BOARDS
Smaller sized and lighter than other paddle boards, these are designed to be easy to maneuver and carry in the water. Reliability and efficiency are just as important on these boards as any other plus as your child grows in both experience and size the resale value might be a key consideration to ensure you get more bang for your buck.
WHITE WATER PADDLE BOARDS
These boards have high sides and exaggerated, progressive rockers to enable them to break in and out of the water. They need to have a bulletproof body as they’re most likely to bump into their reasonable share of rocks! To browse a foaming river these boards have to not just be incredibly durable however active and likewise light to help maneuverability so are frequently large at their mid-section with a drawn in at the tail. Extra-grippy deck pad and cargo systems, whilst much shorter, flexible fins are crucial to guarantee you can ride out any rough stuff!