Shop Paddle Boards
- Lowest Price Of The Year. Best Time to Buy Roc's premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight boards on the market using the same materials as boards costing twice as much. All boards come complete with everything you need to get out and enjoy the water right away
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for riders of all skill levels. These kits can be used in the ocean, freshwater lakes, and rivers. Our board is an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 33” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 350 pounds. Pets love them too
- Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, removable fin, coil safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything
- We stand by the quality of our board and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Supported by the best USA Based Customer Service in the industry, you can trust Roc as the leader in quality and fun.
- EXTRA WIDE AND LONGER DESIGN FOR BETTER BALANCE Premium inflatable paddle board with non-slip EVA deck pad is made of high quality material that can able to withstand high pressure.33 inches width board provided great stability.
- ULTRA LIGHT PADDLE BOARD THAT MADE YOU EASY TO CARRY Three detachable bottom fins help improve overall speed and handling.Inflatable stand up paddle board can be used in exploring,touring,fishing,yoga.Also suitable in the ocean,fresh water lakes,and rivers.
- FAST INFLATION We provide DOUBLE ACTION HAND PUMP which can inflate and deflate quickly.The height-adjustable aluminum paddle(65-82 inches)is suitable for most people.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING adjustable aluminum paddle,safety leash,hand pump,waterproof bag,upgraded backpack,three removable fins and repair kit.
- BOARD DIMENSION 11ft length,33 inches width and 6 inches thickness,achieved amazing balance ability.Weight limit up to 330 lbs.We also offer 12 months parts WARRANTY and TELEPHONE service to secure customer experience
- WIDE SUP DESIGN – The Serene Life stand up paddling board is 10’ long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY – The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike
- NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK – Great for beginners, our paddleboard is made for early learning and for less accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all!
- INFLATABLE & PORTABLE – Take your paddleboard with you wherever you go! It quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, making it ideal for the lake, river or ocean.
- COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT – Every SereneLife Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including a coiled ankle cuff safety leash, oar Pedal, manual air pump, patch repair accessory kit, and convenient storage bag!
- EXTRA WIDE FOR BETTER BALANCE Measures 10’6’’ Feet Long and 32 Inches wide, Size proportions improve stabilization, specially in higher wing environments
- EXCELLENT MANEUVERABILITY the triple bottom panel fins makes steering and handling the stand up inflatable paddle board very easy; It offers exceptional surf control; you'll be gliding and skimming in no time
- STABLE ANTI-SLIP TOP DECK Perfect for beginners; upgraded design with a no-slip soft top that cushions your fall when slips occur. It happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared!
- PORTABLE INFLATABLE SUP BOARD travel-friendly, this luxury SUP inflatable paddle board is perfect for travel and carry on the beach o lake. Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to chill
- ALL-IN-1 BLOW UP PADDLE BOARD KIT Complete with must-have paddle board accessories, our SUP paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves. Includes 10.6’’ inflatable SUP board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Upgraded Aluminum paddle, center fin, manual air pump, storage backpack, extra rowing wooden paddle and cell phone waterproof protector
- №1 Superior Material and Maneuverability - Made of high quality PVC Material, lightweight and high-intensity. We use the toughest drop stitch materials in the industry. High-intensity layer specifically manufactured for superior air holding.
- №2 Inflatable and Portable - Easy inflates and deflates for only 5 minutes. With a simple roll, you can take it wherever you want to go, whether it’s a lake or sea, throw it into your truck, and take it to play.
- №3 Non-slip Top Deck - Unique Non-slip pattern provides nice performance for beginners. Runwave Foot Leash makes it safe to surf and avoids the lost of you paddle board.
- №4 Wide SUP Design - Run wave stand up paddling board is 11' long and provides 33'' of deck width for improving stability and balance while standing.
- №5 Complete SUP accessories - Every Runwave paddle board comes with a backpack, foot leash, high pressure pump, three fins, paddle, repair accessories kit and instruction.
- 【Bigger Size More Weight Capacity Easier Balance】HIGHPI inflatable paddle board is 11'long x 33''wide x 6'' thick, with weight capacity up to 350lbs.The extra wide SUP design is easy for beginners to stand up and keep balance. The triple bottom balance SUP fins and the sporty shape of the paddle board also allow for a fast tracking easy steering experience which is similar to a rigid surfboard. It is an ideal all round paddle board for adults, teens, youth and with pets of all skill levels.
- 【Wooden Appearance Designed By California】Quickly inflates and deflates for portability, HIGHPI foldable paddle boards are very easy to carry and set up. Our ultra light sup has an industry-leading weight of only 20 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’ inflatable sup of the same size.HIGHPI stand up paddle board can be used in the ocean, lake and river,withstand both fresh and salt water. SUP paddle boards ideal for Yoga, surfing, fishing, touring, snorkeling, or recreational paddling.
- 【Military Grade Material with Anti-slip Deck Pad】HIGHPI stand up paddle boards are made of the highest quality military grade material.This reinforced lightweight fabric creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy blow up sup board which is durable for years. Soft anti-slip EVA deck pad greatly improved stability and safety while standing.It is a totally comfortable inflatable paddle board for long time sup paddling kayaking.You can get the most durable lightweight paddle boards on the market.
- 【Full Accessories Including Floating Paddle Dry Bag】HIGHPI inflatable sup comes with everything you need to start paddle boarding: stand up paddle board,collapsible length adjustable alloy floating paddle which will never sink, double action hand pump with psi gauge, 1 big removable fin for better balance, paddle board ankle safety leash, 5L water proof dry bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, detailed sup manual, repair kit and a premium comfortable sup backpack to hold everything.
- 【100% Satisfied Customer Service with Return Warranty】 All the HIGHPI paddle boards have passed SGS, CE and ISO quality certification. With full confidence in the quality of our inflatable SUP, we are glad to offer a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on the paddle boards at no additional cost. Any problem with the paddle board or the SUP accessories, please feel free to contact us, we will give you a 100% satisfactory reply within 12 hours with 7*24hours online customer service.
- Extra Wide Design: Easy to stand up and balance on the COOYES 10'6" x 32" x 6" paddle board! The wide deck and performance shape make for fast, fun paddling for all skill levels.
- Premium Material: COOYES inflatable stand up paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. Max load is up to 330lbs, no need to worry about scratches or damage.
- Simple and Atmospheric: The design is inspired by summer and tropical beach styles. It represents a way of loving sports and enjoying life.
- Inflatable and Portable: Quickly inflates or deflates for easy storage, removable fins construction with an upgraded backpack to hold everything.
- Built for Outdoor: COOYES SUP Accessories Package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: removable fin, leash, waterproof bag, repair kit, 3-piece aluminum paddle, paddle board pump, and backpack carrying bag, Board features include EVA foam deck pad, bungee straps, grab handles.
- Stand Up Paddle Board with Improved Design - Whether you're a paddle board enthusiast or a newbie, this Fitwave inflatable paddle board for adults is all you need! Made of high-quality materials, it's safe and easy to maneuver. From the upgraded premium grade inflation valve to the improved deck pad to the bungee ties, our new and improved design makes every stand up paddle board activity a more enjoyable experience you'll look forward to every time!
- Improved Stability and Maneuverability - This inflatable standup paddle board includes triple bottom panel fins, a wider design, and a nonslip EVA deck pad that allow for better stability and make it easier to steer. The newly designed deck pad provides more traction and comfort for paddling, sitting and kneeling. Perfect for water sports activities such as fishing, paddling, and yoga, this 10-feet SUP board is able to support up to 242 lbs.
- Essential Accessories Included - Get all the gear you need in one purchase! This stand up paddleboard (inflatable) includes an adjustable-length aluminum paddle, a coiled ankle leash, a waterproof phone case, a paddle pump for quick inflation, an emergency repair kit, a roomy storage bag, and much more! (IMPORTANT: Always use the valve tightening tool to securely tighten the air valve after inflating to avoid air leakage.)
- Light and Easy to Carry - Looking for the most adventure-friendly paddle board? Our paddleboards are designed wider and lighter, with anti-air leaking feature, making it easy to store, use, and carry anywhere you want to go. Whether you're planning a weekend of water sports, or you simply want to hit the nearest body of water on a whim, this Fitwave paddle board is your convenient companion! At only 19lbs light, this paddle board is the perfect gift for adventure seekers, as well as beginners!
- Customer Service - A forward-thinking fitness brand, Fitwave is focused on providing you with the tools you need that support your wellness journey and fitness goals. To make the most out of your purchase, always make sure to read the instructions provided before use. If you have any questions or problems with your purchase, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will gladly assis you.
- awesafe paddle boards premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material, built in ultra-light Drop-stitch core for higher compressive and resile. Soft non-slip EVA form deck pad for greatly improving stability while standing. We provide the most durable lightweight board on the market, using the same materials as boards costing twice as much.
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for people of all skill level. awesafe paddle boards are an industry-leading weight of only 17.2 pounds—that’s 22% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long, 32” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 320 pounds. awesafe SUP can be used in the ocean, fresh water lakes, and rivers. Ideal for Yoga, fishing, touring, snorkeling, or recreational paddling.
- awesafe inflatable stand up paddle board provide you everything you need to paddle boarding trip: Foldable & inflatable paddle board, detachable fin, adjustable premium alloy paddle, safety leash, manual air pump, waterproof bag for essentials (such as cellphone, keys, and wallet), comfortable backpack which can storage the board and all of its accessories.
- 100% full confidence in the quality of our inflatable SUP: we are glad to provide 1 Year manufacturer’s warranty and 7*24 hours online customer service. For any quality problem in 1 year, only replace new board for customer at no additional cost, no need repair. If you have any questions, welcome to contact us.
- 🏄【BLOG HELPER SPORT CAMERA MOUNT】 Want to share your life and become an online celebrity like other bloggers? Want to record your happy time with your friends on water? Still take pictures with the cell phone in your hand? We add a Sport camera bracket mount on inflatable stand up paddle board, where you can install your sport camera on the paddle board directly. This updated design belong exclusively to DAMA. Start to record your fun time on water!
- 🏄【EXTRA STEEL D RINGS EXTRA FUN】 10 minutes to inflate and 5 minutes to deflate, this inflatable paddle board is very convenient to set up. In addition to the grip handle, the unique extra steel D rings on the paddle board bring extra convenience to carry. You can also use these rings to connect your sup board with your friend’s, and enjoy the traveling together. A kayak seat can also be installed on the paddle board with these rings. This is another exclusive design for DAMA.
- 🏄【FULL ACCESSORIES PLUS WATERPROOF BAG】 It comes with everything you need to start paddling : the 11' inflatable paddle board, Sport camera bracket mount on the sup board, 3-piece length adjustable floating paddle, hand pump which has air pressure gauge, safety ankle leash, repair kit, removable fin, 5L waterproof bag for essentials such as keys and food, transparent waterproof cell phone bag, a large comfortable backpack to hold everything.
- 🏄【COMPLETE ACCESSORIES】 Height-adjustable paddles, dual hand pumps, Leash, repairing kits, WATERPROOF BAG helps the storage of something important when outside alone and sometimes can work as life jacket briefly, SUP BOARD CARRIER helps the shipping of the board to the sea, Spring rope on the board can also help to storage paddle and bag, waterproof handphone bag , comfortable and convenient full set of elite bags, easy to carry and labor saving, hard fin that will not drop.
- 🏄【CUSTOMER AS GOD SERVICE】 This DAMA inflatable stand up paddle board is an all-around multifunctional board, with a weight capacity of 350 lbs, it is suitable for Yoga, Fishing, Surfing or carrying kids and pets together in both fresh and salt water. As a manufacturer, we stand by the quality of our stand up paddle boards and treat every customer as god, and we are glad to provide a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. Time will tell how perfect DAMA is in quality and fun!
When starting out on the path of learning how and where to stand on a SUP board, you first desire to discover the center of the board. It might not feel stable at first, however, in no time, you’ll be really comfortable on flat water paddle boarding. If you’re daring and want to find out to paddle browse in the waves, see listed below for more in-depth instructions on how to paddle surf.
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding: Paddling Method
Is paddle boarding hard? We wouldn’t say that, however, we would say that it can be frightening, especially when you’re attempting to find out the proper technique. As soon as you master the essentials, you’ll be well on your way.
When you’re gripping the paddle, your opposite hand (your left hand if you’re paddling on the best side of the board) must be on the leading paddle manage, and your inside hand needs to be on the shaft of the paddle with the palm facing in. All of the power in your stand-up paddle boarding stroke originates from paddling in front of your body, so you want to reach the pointer of the paddle out as far as you can reach, then drawback with your core only till you cross your body. Withdraw the paddle from the water to take the next stroke.
As you pull the paddle back, you want to work it with the core of your body. Your arms should be relatively straight throughout the process. The technique to utilizing your core when learning how to paddle board is to consider your body positioning to the paddle-like an A. Your leading arm extends over your head to hold the completion of the SUP paddle, forming one side of the A. The SUP paddle itself is the opposite of the A, and your outer arm is the crossbar of the A. Keep that A formed throughout your stroke.
When you pull the paddle out of the water at the end of your stroke, you sort of drop your top hand toward the opposite side of the board and bring the paddle through the air flatly to lessen wind resistance. The paddle will be a straight shaft with a paddle that angles forward. You desire the angle going forward, so the paddle has the ability to flex and recoil as you paddle it from front to back.
When you’re still finding out, “What is paddle boarding?” and finding out how to begin, you can use brief or long strokes, but you’ll wish to try out the power of your stroke. If you simply sort of delicately stab the paddle into the water and move it backward without a good deal of effort, you will not go extremely quickly, and if you need to go upwind, you may stall in the water. Experiment with strongly pulling the paddle back with your core for a dozen stirs or so in order to understand the various effort that’s involved in actually pressing it. While you do not need to paddle strongly all of the time, you must know how to in case you enter into a bind. There’s a big distinction in between leasing a paddle board and tooling around and truly understanding how to paddle board. If you desire to take pleasure in the core workout aspect of paddle boarding, you have to actually push it.
Rotating Your Paddle Board Stroke
Unless you have actually got a devoted racing board (these generally have extremely pronounced V hulls), you’ll discover that the instructions of your paddle board change somewhat with every stroke. A huge part of learning how to stand up paddle board is discovering what SUP boards work best for the type of SUP experience you are looking to enjoy. See our stand-up paddle boarding board type discussion listed below.
How to Turn a Stand-Up Paddle Board
There is a stand-up paddle board turning strategy you can learn as a beginner that is exceptionally simple. If you just keep paddling on one side of your SUP board, you will follow a slow, rounded turning radius on most stand-up paddle boards. Dedicated racing SUP boards and exploring paddle boards tend to turn much less, but they still turn a bit. This is how most newbies learn to turn a SUP. It’s an inefficient and slow way to turn. You can make much quicker SUP turns by just walking back one foot on your board once you feel comfortable with balancing on your paddle board. Position your outside foot (outside to the turn, closest to the SUP paddling side) back as far as you can in a sort of open parallel position. You want to dig in the tail of the board and lift the front of the board while you are paddling: This enables you to easily swing the board around as you take short paddle strokes. Simply stroll back forward to the standard parallel stance in the middle of the board as soon as you’re around the turn. Once you can do this without falling, you have actually mastered discovering how to SUP turn. In a pinch, you can also turn quickly with a backward stoke on the side you wish to turn towards. Just do a couple of aggressive SUP paddles on one side, then a couple in reverse on the other side, and your board will swing around.